Sunday, September 12, 2010

YEAH BRO!


so I started out the day super hungover due to 4 free liquor. but we had to design some dresses and paul wasnt trying to hear my bulshit.

Anyways, we got some super wack dresses and tried to dye them black. I think we made a permanent stain on the new parking lot by the A/L/I building, but fuck it!





By the way blogger is messy as hell we should be using Tumblr (no hipster!).


So after we dyed the dresses, we removed all extrenious material (aka the entire other dress) and made a few simple cuts to give the dress a geometric look. I stripped nude as hell to wear it. Peep the rolled socks = typographic detail. Also, the head-dress was just us utilizing as much of the materials as we could.



Word to the wolfgang:


1 comment:

  1. ohhhh tiimo.
    I loved the way you strut your stuff down that runway boy.

    ReplyDelete