Wednesday, September 8, 2010

XRX TESTS by Tiimo

My initial idea was to scan a video of my face playing on my iphone to create a meta-machine vortex. I failed at first so I faked it by cutting a whole in one copy and copying my face behind it, moving my tongue as the machine copied to recreate the effect of scanning video (it takes time to scan and the frames of the video change over time...):
Advanced Image Making


Next I tried a bunch of other shit. I have fucked with copiers for a foundation project so a lot of the effects were boring. Here are some that I liked for one reason or another:
Advanced Image Making


My favorite of the day:
Advanced Image Making
This took some trial and error, and after it was all done I realized I could have taken it a lot further by folding at different angles and potentially multiple folds?

No comments:

Post a Comment